Change

Have Fun Y’all

Geeky LURV

For a long time I was feeling really bummed that I haven’t done anything creative, so last season, I decided it was time to change that. At the end of last season, I started to work on a new livery. I’ve made a ton of different variations, and asked for a ton of criticism from friends, and everything I’ve planned has finally come to fruition.

After about 22 hours of work over the past few weeks and a few hundred dollars, I repaired and repainted my bumper, and then I applied the new livery!

I had taken a few in progress pics, but I don’t really feel like sorting through them, so I’m just going to post this pictures of what I finished today. I have a few more stickers that need to be cut and applied, and then it will be 100% but I’m really happy with how it…

View original post 29 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: